Ten burning questions:
1. How, exactly, DID those pyramids get built?
2. What really happened to Jimmy Hoffa?
3. Was there a gunman on the grassy knoll?
4. Are there really aliens, and did they land at Roswell?
5. While we’re at it, what’s up with crop circles?
6. If we can hurt ourselves in a split second, why does it take so frickin’ long to heal – if, of course, we ever heal at all?
7. When I see a something – let’s say the color I’ve been trained to refer to as “blue” – are you seeing the same thing I’m seeing? Is it possible that you’re seeing the color I’ve been trained to call “yellow,” but that you’ve been trained to call “blue”? Do you hear the same things I do, or is my reality entirely a figment of my own design?
8. Scientists say that we can only use about 1/10 of our brain. What could we do if we could access that other 90%?
9. What is the nature of the Universe? Is there an “edge” to space? If so, what’s on the other side of that edge?
10. Why the hell can’t we all figure out how to get along and treat each other with love and dignity?