Boosted from Tense, as per usual.
1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Diet coke, Doritoes and perhaps something chocolate – a Snickers bar or Kit Kats, I think..
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Something that nothing else chases and eats. Maybe a really pretty anemone or colorful coral?
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
Mr. Chili, Punkin’ Pie, and Beanie.
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
French toast with blueberry compote, a side of bacon, and orange juice.
5. Last book you read?
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
6. Describe your mood.
Antsy. I’ve got a lot of housekeeping to do, I need to plan for my class that starts next week, and I have a dentist’s appointment at 1:30 this afternoon…
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
Um… I can’t really remember. It would probably be when I threw my back out in January.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Mr. Chili. Man’s smart enough to figure us a way out.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Rock concert, without question.
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
My iris icon.
11. Favorite soda?
I like Diet Coke with lemon.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
The soft green henley that came with the cute seersucker short pants in a p.j. set.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation, what would it be?
My Golf (though I’m also very fond of my legs – if it came to a choice between my car and my legs, my legs would win every time).
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
We saw Wall-E last night with the girls. Pixar hits another one out of the park.
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have the hots for.
Will Smith/ Kate Walsh /Sting
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Oh, Lord – you want me to limit it to ONE?! Let’s say the only kind of cake I don’t love is spice cake and leave it at that.
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
A bowl of cereal after the movie.
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
A scanner/printer, an empty glass of Ovaltine, and a stack of books to be put on the shelves in my library. Oh, and two spider plants that are doing exceedingly well under the window; so much so that I’m almost afraid to move them.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Most of my shoes don’t have ties, but I DO untie those that have them.
20. Favorite toy as a child?
I can’t really recall. I remember loving books, though, and baby dolls.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Yes. Who else would do it for me?
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Probably, but I don’t care.
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
Actually, I made a dirt cake for Punkin’s birthday in June, complete with silk flowers and gummy worms. I had a bite of one and decided they were best left to the children. Blech.
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Again with the choosing only one?! How about we say that the only fruit I’m not particularly fond of is bananas and leave it at that?
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
No. I have no pictures from my childhood. I can still DO a cartwheel, though, so I COULD have a picture of such a thing if I wanted one.
26. Do you like running long distances?
I dislike running. It’s boring.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
One can’t grow up / live in New England without having eaten snow.
28. What color are your bedsheets?
White, with a light tan floral comforter cover from IKEA that I LOVE.
29. What’s your favorite flower?
Irises. I love most flowers, but irises are by far my favorites.
30. Do you do ballet?
Nope. I never took a lesson. I was a figure skater in my youth.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Rarely, but it’s not objectionable to me. The girls listen to Mozart every night – it’s their “night-night music” that they’ve listened to since they were infants.
32. What is the first TV theme song that pops in your head?
One Day at a Time (This is it (this is it) / This is life / it’s the one you get /so go and have a ball!)
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
Spongebob is forbidden in the Chili household.
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
68 with wicked humidity.
35. Do people consider you smart?
Yes, I believe a lot of people do. I try to live up to that as much as possible.
36. How many piercings do you have?
Four – two in each ear.
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
Not right now.
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
I’ve not TRIED, but I’ve had a few mishaps with Super Glue.
39. How do you feel about your family?
I’ve chosen my family, so I adore them with every fibre of my being.
40. Do you have an iPod?
I have several. The Chili family, in total, has 7, including the iPod features in Mr. Chili’s and my iPhones.
41. What time do you go to bed?
I’m generally in bed by 10. Whether I’m sleeping at 10 is another matter, though; I tend to do a lot of reading in bed.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I’ve got KT Tunstall’s Drastic Fantastic in the car CD player.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
The Hunt for Red October, MIB, Apollo 13, The Princess Bride and I can probably eek out most of Running Scared.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
O’Mama’s balsamic vinaigrette. MMmmmmm!
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
New cookware, this pendant, book gift certificates.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
Mr. Chili’s sisters live in England.
47. Do you like hugs?
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Honestly? I can’t remember. I was a little nervous for Beanie’s The Raven, but not to the point of actual butterflies.
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
My name is easy and never mispronounced.
50. Last person you hugged?