This is actually a “Thursday Thunks” and was stolen from Chatty. Thank you, my dear!!
1. What is your least favorite candy bar?
Actually, I dislike Butterfingers.
2. If I were to call you, what would you say?
That depends on what you called me…
3. What is your favorite type of leaf?
Sugar maple leaves in autumn.
4. When was the last time you….
- had sex? I’m sorry; that’s MY business
- swam in a lake? last summer
- went barefoot outside? last weekend
- ate peas? Huh! I don’t remember. I’m not a big fan of peas (though I do love pea pods, so the answer is probably “the last time I made stir fry).
5. Since Father’s Day recently happened, tell us about the person that you are celebrating.
I don’t have a father, so I celebrate Mr. Chili (and my grandfather, even though he rolls his eyes and shakes his head when I do it).
6. Were you dropped on your head as a child?
Probably. I was not raised by the most careful, conscientious people.
7. How often do you clean your toilet?
I aim for once a week, but I’ve been remiss lately – there are other, more important things taking up my time.
8. Have you ever been sunburned? Tell us about it.
This is a DUMB question to ask me. I’m one of the whitest people I know; I burn on the spot. A few times, I’ve burned myself sick. As a consequence, I’m VERY careful about my sun exposure.
9. On average, how many hours a sleep do you get a night?
10 How many hours did you get last night?
11. Take a picture of something. Post it.
MY! Bossy, aren’t we? Okay – here: this is tacked to the magnetic strip above my desk.
12. Are the bottom of your feet dirty?
No; we’ve not had enough “summer” yet for me to have summer feet.
13. Do you know the names of every member of the family who lives next door to you?
Yes, on my right. I also know the name of everyone who lives directly across the street, but I don’t even know ONE name of the people behind me or to our left…
Happy Monday, Everyone!