Not too long ago, Miss Kizz put together a Hot People post for my sister’s birthday (and yes, Honey, I’ve noticed there has been a lack of hot people lately; I just didn’t say anything about it because I didn’t want to be pushy). Anyway, I was inspired. Even though I don’t do this as well as Kizz (who I acknowledge as the unrivaled champion of Hot People), I think I did okay. Tell me if you agree:
1 and 2. We went to see Iron Man 2 last weekend. It wasn’t great, but I don’t want my 8 bucks back. Iron Man was a tough act to follow, so while I was disappointed that 2 didn’t quite hold up, I wasn’t terribly surprised. It does feature two particularly yummy men, however, and I offer up the following as evidence:
3, 4 and 5. I was catching up on my TiVoed episodes of Grey’s Anatomy a few days ago and was ruminating that I’ve always had a thing for Sara Ramirez:
and I’m also loving her love interest, played by Jessica Capshaw
and I mean, really; Kevin McKidd? Need I say more? I fell in love with this guy when he was the Journey Man:
6. Mr. Chili and I are watching Leverage on TNT, and I’ve been admiring Christian Kane:
He plays one of those quiet tough guy types on the show, and he does it in a way that completely captivates me.
7. Speaking of bad boys, I’m still waiting to hear if Sons of Anarchy has been picked up for a third season (and I’m just about to push the button on Season 2 from Amazon…)
8. I just bought (but have not yet watched) the new Hamlet with David Tennant and Patrick Stewart. I haven’t fallen in love with David Tennant like SOME people I know (cough-cough, O’Mama! – cough!) but I’ve always loved Patrick Stewart:
9. Is it just me, or does this guy just keep getting hotter? I loved him when he was in NYPDBlue, and I’m sad to not have seen him in much since (aside from that disastrous run in a couple of the Star Wars movies).
10. Speaking of retro, I was totally in love with Angie Harmon when she was in Law and Order. I saw her in a “got milk?” print ad not too long ago, where she was wearing the stunned look that mothers of young children often exhibit. She’s still gorgeous.
Not for nothing, but Kizz did a hot people post today, too – go on over and check it out!
Happy Tuesday, Everyone!