Guess where I got it…
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up. Two Princes-Spin Doctors; Sunday Mornings- Maroon 5; Owner of a Lonely Heart-Yes; You’re a God-Vertical Horizon; Love is Alive-Joan Osborne; Calling all Angels-Train
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Desmond Tutu
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. “I said nothing, but just kept looking right at him until he gave another little laugh and said, “Kath, you’re so nosy….”
4) What do you think about most? Lately? Dinner. What to have, and whether or not it will fit in my allowance. I’m kinda not liking that much.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? “I’ll let you know later today. Gonna shoot for a Wednesday but gotta check on meeting times….”
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? yes
7) What’s your strangest talent? I can swallow a frickin’ HANDFUL of vitamins without a hitch.
8) Women…. (finish the sentence); Men…. (finish the sentence) Women… too often underestimate themselves; Men… shouldn’t give in so much to social pressure.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? yes
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? I am more of an air drummer
11) Do you have any strange phobias? I despise earwigs, and even though I know they can’t hurt me, I still squeal like a little girl whenever I happen upon one.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? no
13) What’s your religion? Kindness is my religion.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Going to the car
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? behind
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Ugh. Um…. I’ll pay money to see Vertical Horizon; how’s that for an answer?
17) What was the last lie you told? “I’m busy that night.”
18) Do you believe in karma? I do, but I wish it were a little more forthcoming than it seems to me lately
19) What does your URL mean? It’s about finding inner awareness and tapping into what makes us uniquely who we are
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? My weakness is trusting too much, but that is also my strength, I think.
21) Who is your celebrity crush? If I had to have one, Denzel Washington.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Not recently. Though I don’t object to the practice, I’ve not been offered an opportunity in a long time.
23) How do you vent your anger? Well, it seems I vent severe anger and frustration with a shingles outbreak (dammit!), but I usually either yell or cry.
24) Do you have a collection of anything? Dragonflies. I have them everywhere, but none of them – alone or collectively -are overwhelming.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Honestly? I’d rather text or instant message, but if I had to choose voice-based communication, I really like video calls (Which reminds me; Carson? We need a Skype date!)