We’re into the second half of 100 things!
51. I am constantly amazed that I can go into a store for toothpaste and shampoo and come out having spent $100 dollars and only carrying two bags.
52. I love the West Wing, ER, Medium, Grey’s Anatomy, Wanted and Rescue Me. I’m really hoping Wanted and Rescue Me get picked up for at least a few more seasons (though it looks like Wanted is gone for good), and that Santa gifts me a season of the West Wing on DVD until I have every last show.
53. Even though The Sixth Sense is one of my all-time favorite movies, I’m always a little sad that I can never see it again for the first time.
54. I was 37 years old the first time I smoked pot. I must have done it wrong, because I don’t think it had any effect on me.
55. I believe that all the truths in the Universe can be found somewhere in Calvin and Hobbes.
56. I am deeply, deeply suspicious of organized religion. I’ve seen it do far more harm than good.
57. I watched far too much television as a child. I have many fond memories of Hogan’s Heroes, The Munsters, All in the Family, Chico and the Man and a bunch of others.
58. I hold a Master’s degree in Secondary English teaching. I’m not sure, but I think I may want my Ph.D.
59. I’ll spend $15 on an item I never intended to buy to make up a high enough total to get out of paying shipping for Amazon. I hate paying postage.
60. I can swear with alacrity (and often do!). This amuses some of my friends, shocks others, and annoys my husband. I totally get blamed any time my daughters swear in public (and rightly so!).