This one was boosted, more than a week ago, from Kwizgiver. Thanks, Honey!
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Now that you mention it, YES! A couple of somebodies, actually….
2. How do you flush the toilet in public? Either with my foot or with my hand and a wad of clean toilet paper. I try VERY hard to not touch anything in bathrooms. I LOVE the touch-less faucets and paper towel dispensers…
3. Do you wear your seat belt in the car? EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
4. Do you have a crush on someone? Mr. Chili is my permanent crush.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of. Milk.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? Someone took a picture of me once, and some friends think I look a little like Nicole Kidman in it (which is nice, given that Nicole is Mr. Chili’s celebrity crush).
7. What is your favourite pizza topping? Cheese. I’m a bit boring (or a purist, depending on who’s judging). I also like mushrooms and caramelized onions
8. Do you crack your knuckles? I try not to, but sometimes it happens.
9. What song do you hate the most? Oh, there are a number of songs I really wish I’d never hear again.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? I answered the last question vaguely just SO a song wouldn’t get stuck in there.
11. What are your super powers? I’m a great friend, a terrific cook, I can analyze books and films with the best of them, and I’m kind. Oh, and I’m WICKED good at parallel parking.
12. Peppermint or spearmint? Spearmint.
13. Where are your car keys? My car keys get tossed in the console of my car when I park anywhere safe – my garage, many of my friends’ dooryards, that sort of thing. Otherwise, they’re either in my purse or my pocket..
14. Last song you listened to? “Her Diamonds” from the new Rob Thomas CD.
15. What’s your most annoying habit? To ME? Procrastination. To anyone else? I don’t know; you’d have to ask them…
16. Where did you last go on vacation? The lake was our last vacation. Our last trip away from home was to see Dudley’s son be wed in Maryland.
17. What is your best physical feature? Probably my hair.
18. What CD is closest to you right now? The Works by Jonatha Brooke
19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Milk, green tea, and butter.
20. What superstition do you believe/practice? I don’t think I have any…
21. What colour are your bed sheets? Dark blue and white.
22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird? A bird, I think. That whole “going south for the winter” thing appeals to me.
23. Last thing you broke? A nail.
24. What are you having to eat tonight? Oh, GOD. Don’t ask me; I have no idea.
25. What colour shirt are you wearing? Long sleeved and brown.
26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing? I hope I’m going back to work today (unless there’s no heat); I love my job!
27. Do security cameras make you nervous? If I think about them for too long, yeah, they do. I am not crazy about too much surveillance.
28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? Doing the Best That I Can.
29. Last time you went to a cemetery? I was in a cemetery a couple of weeks ago to bury Mom’s ashes.
30. Last concert you went to? Jonatha Brooks with my sister!
31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you’ve seen in concert? I’ve enjoyed pretty much every concert I’ve been to. Let’s see – Shawn Colvin, Jonatha Brooke, The Indigo Girls, Matchbox Twenty, Sting… I think that’s everyone.
32. Next concert you’re planning to attend? We’re going to see Vertical Horizon at the end of the month. I can’t wait!
33. Do you talk to yourself? Yes, actually, I do.
34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet? Yes, and no. I’ve never bought a pet; I always adopt.
35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born? I don’t think so, now that you ask. I came home about a half hour after the kittens were born (under our bed), and I missed the delivery of a calf on my uncle’s farm by about the same amount of time when I was a kid.
Happy Monday, Everyone!