Not really – more of a “Six THINGS Saturday.” It’s my blog, so what I say goes, right?
1. We do what we call “Saturday Scrubbing” in the Chili household every weekend. Today, Mr. Chili fired up the iTunes to accompany our work (aside; does anyone else find that housekeeping and other such work is much more pleasant when there’s a kickin’ soundtrack behind it?). This song came up on the rotation (youtube won’t let me embed, bastids!). It’s going to be in my head for days, and I’m totally okay with that.
2. Speaking of bastids, it seems that I’ve influenced Success Warrior‘s vocabulary. He used the word in a post the other day, and I asked him if “bastid” was part of his repertoire before he started hanging around here, and it turns out that it wasn’t. Heh.
3. We’re going to try to get to a matinee of Iron Man 2 this afternoon before we meet the Senior Chilis for dinner tonight (Oh! That reminds me! I need to get birthday and Mother’s day presents for Mother Chili!). I can’t wait to see this film, and I’ve been fantasizing about Don Cheadle for days.
4. I’ve written a few posts over the last couple of days over there, but I’ve still got a lot of stuff to write at Teacher’s Education, but I’m not going to be able to get to much of it for another day or so. I hate having blog material backing up in my head, especially when it’s good, you know?
5. Punkin’s having a pretty good day today. Phew! Also, I’m going to meet O’Mama, whom I’ve not seen in far too long, for a lunch date in about 45 minutes. I can’t wait to see my friend!
6. THIS thrills me, and I’m seriously considering doing this to the Puck. Seriously.
Go on over to this week’s Thought for Thursday to see Stoogepie’s really cogent explanation of why this is just an abomination of a law. I love smart, articulate people; thanks, Stooge!