Stolen, yet again, from Kwizgiver.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? “What is it about how I sleep that makes my hair do that?!”
2. How much cash do you have on you? Right now? None. I think there’s a $5 in my wallet in the car, though…
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Score!
4. Favorite planet? Earth. Duh.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Punkin’ Pie, calling from school. I didn’t recognize the number, so I let it go to voicemail. I called her right after I figured out who it was.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? The one that tells me that Mr. Chili is calling.
7. What shirt are you wearing? I’m wearing a lovely brown, long sleeved number I picked up at The Black Dog while visiting the TwoBlueDays on the Cape.
8. Do you label yourself? Quite a lot, in fact. Watch this space; a good one’s coming..
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? I’m in stocking feet at the moment (we don’t wear shoes around the house) but I’ll slip into a pair of Sketchers sneakers to go and see Mr. Chili for lunch today.
10. Bright or dark room? That depends on the time of day; I love the sun streaming in during the day, but I prefer to have no lights in the room in which I’m sleeping.
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon’s 70th Saturday? I admired the Google doodle.
12. What does your watch look like? I usually don’t wear watches, but the ones that I have (I’ve got three) have cream or white faces, Arabic numbers, and gold cases; the bands are what make them different.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping. Duh.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? It was a message from Sphrynatude, who’s in California tending to his grandfather after the death of his grandmother, telling me that all was as well as it could be, given the circumstances.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Oh, good lord. I have no idea. There’s a former Store-24 down the street, though; does that count?
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Really? No; REALLY?!
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Mr. Chili, on his way out the door to go to work this morning.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Heh. This invites all kinds of inappropriate answers. My response, though, is “Taters.” Old, deaf, and getting more and more loveble by the day.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? How about I answer this in the future tense? I’ve got a wicked headache brewing, so I’m about to swallow a handful of Advil…
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Film? Do people still use that stuff?
21. Favorite age you have been so far? The one I’m in right now is pretty great. I saw a guy the other day with a tee shirt that said “So far, this is the oldest I’ve ever been.” For some reason, that tickled by funny bone.
22. Your worst enemy? Um… my capacity for procrastination?
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)? It’s my iris; the same image on the header of my blog.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I just explained to Beanie that we have no big plans for our day off, save having lunch with Daddy.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Well, now; that depends…. Could I make a million dollars with my flying?
Columbus Day today. Love the day off, hate that it commemorates someone who, for all intents and purposes, perpetrated genocide. Whatever. Today will be about getting completely caught up in school work – clearing all my drop boxes and entering all the grades I’ve got on paper, planning a couple of classes from which I will be absent as I proctor junior state testing, and trying to get some reading done – and general lazing about. I hope you all have a great Monday.