Stolen from Kwizgiver’s Saturday 9:
1. Tell us about a time that you had way too much Jose Cuervo. I’ve never been a huge tequila fan, and since I hate vomiting so much, I never get drunk.
2. Do you agree with the following statement: “The older you get, the faster time goes by”? I think so. It seems like things go so fast. I remember summer vacations lasting forever when I was younger. Now, I can look up and it’s literally months later.
3. What do you usually do during your “down time?” I love to read. I also spend way too much time on the computer.
4. When it comes to the opposite sex, do you feel you have a grasp on ’em – or do they continue to just surprise you? There’s a little bit of both in my answer; there are a number of things that I get about guys – well, most guys, because I hate to generalize – but I’m often surprised by some of the things the guys in my life do.
5. What is your home town famous for? Old textile mills, colonial-era houses, and a couple of Olympic athletes.
6. How many romantic relationships have you had? 4
7. What’s the best concert that you’ve ever been to? I’ve been to a number of really good concerts, but I think my most favorite was the Vertical Horizon performance Mr. Chili and I saw in a teeny-tiny venue.
8. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why? I’m totally in love right now with Cornell West. I feel like I would be completely comfortable – and completely challenged – in his presence.
9. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said? I have never yet been interviewed. The closest I came was giving permission to a newspaper photographer to take a picture of the girls on a particularly warm spring day while they were enjoying ice cream cones at a local shop. They ended up, two little red-headed babies, on the front page, and I was very grateful that I’d dressed them nicely that morning.