Let’s do another round of movie quotes, shall we?
1. “Do you ever have a normal day?” “Yeah. Once. It was a Thursday.”
2. What makes a man a man? A friend of mine once wondered. Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don’t think so. It’s the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them.
3. Justice is balance. You burned my house and left me for dead. Consider us even.
4. So what’s more likely? That an all-powerful, mysterious God created the Universe, and decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that He simply doesn’t exist at all, and that we created Him, so that we wouldn’t have to feel so small and alone?
5. Now you’re looking for the secret. But you won’t find it because of course, you’re not really looking. You don’t really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.
6. Sir, I am president of the Electronics Club, the Math Club, and the Chess Club. Now if there’s a bigger nerd in here, please… point him out.
7. When I asked for your advice, I didn’t mean that you should actually speak.
8. And until we can see each other as equals, justice is never going to be even-handed. It will remain nothing more than a reflection of our own prejudices.
9. He’s paid what he’s owed. He’s square with the house again, so keep your goddamn hands off him.
10. I was taught four rules… One: Don’t ask questions. There is no such thing as right and wrong. Two: Don’t take an interest in people outside of work. There is no such thing as trust. Three: Erase every trace. Come anonymous and leave nothing behind. Four: Know when to get out. Just thinking about it means it’s time. Before you lose your edge, before you become a target.