Ten insignificant little things that make me happy:
1. Peaches so juicy you have to eat them over the sink.
2. Roasted garlic paste. Along with that, the smell of garlic in my house (and on my fingers) when I make it.
3. New school/office supplies.
5. Students who make me laugh.
6. My car.
7. Hot water in the shower in the morning.
8. Greek yogurt.
10. Angry Birds.
Notice there’s nothing earth-shattering or important about any of these things; of course my family and my friends are what matter most to me, but these little pleasures infuse a nice glow of contentment to my day-to-day.
What little things make you happy?