The meme boosted from Kwizgiver. The poster found on Pinterest.
1. Do you believe in Heaven? Not the way I think this question is asking.
2. Have you ever come close to dying? Not that I’m aware of. I’ve been pretty sick, and I’ve been in a few accidents, but I don’t think I’ve ever cheated death, if that’s what you mean.
3. What jewelery do you wear 24/7? My wedding rings, my wedding bracelet, the 10th anniversary ring Mr. Chili gave me, the little hoops in the top holes of my ears, and my toe ring.
4. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery? Only to repair damage done in an accident, never to alter my body for any other reason.
5. What do you wear to bed? That depends on the weather; usually, though, a tee shirt and unders.
6. Have you ever done anything illegal? Like Kwizgiver, I routinely go faster than the posted speed limit, though never so much faster that I arouse the notice of the authorities (in fact, I blew by a cop on my way home from the Cape last night doing about 15 over the speed limit. Of course, so was everyone else I was sharing the road with at the time…)
7. Who was the last person that you touched? My husband!
8. Where did you eat last? We shared tonight’s dinner at the O’Garden with the senior Chilis.
9. Besides your own blog, are there any that you routinely read but never comment on? I make it a point to comment on the blogs I visit. There are a few super-popular ones that I don’t comment on because I think my comment will get lost in the hundreds that are left on those sites.
10. Ever been involved with the police? My biologic called the cops on me once. I was 10 minutes late getting home (from work, mind you). I rolled in just as the cop was getting out of the cruiser. I explained the problem, he went to the screen and told the biologic that she wasn’t to call again unless I went missing for a full 24 hours. That didn’t go over well.
11. Do you talk in your sleep? Not that I’m aware of.
12. Now a celebrity fantasy. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend? That particular fantasy never appealed to me.
13. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? You know what? I DO. I didn’t think, 25 years ago, that I could ever have the life I do. I’m grateful for it every single day.
14. Where do you wish you were? I’m exactly where I want to be.
15. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Once. I knocked myself out on a swing set when I was about ten. Out cold. I woke up with two EMTs kneeling over me. They transported me to the doctor’s office down the street (though why I didn’t go to the hospital, I don’t know). The doctor had me admitted where I spent the night under observation.
16. Is there any type of dancing that you love to do? Not really. I love a couple of my yoga flows, though; does that count?
17. Last gift you received? A wonderful weekend with chosen family. My husband coming home when I wasn’t expecting him to be able to.
18. Last sport you played? Does yoga count as a sport?
19. Last place you went on holiday? Cape Cod!
20. Current Song? Let Love In by the Goo Goo Dolls (embedding is disabled; click to see the video). There’s nothing we can do about / the things we have to do without / the only way to feel again is let love in.
Happy Labor Day. Let’s remember why this day is important, please?