Boosted from Kwizgiver, of course.
1. When severe whether happens, generally speaking, are you ready for it? Yes, though “prepared” usually just means indoor plans and gas for the generator
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be? I love the kids who walk around our school playing guitar; maybe I’d like to be able to make music.
3. What do you strive for in life? contentment, generosity, and patience.
4. If you were given a vacation home and you could have it anywhere, what location would you choose? I’m going to say “Bermuda” or someplace equally tropical, temperate, and pretty.
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is “it depends,” on what does it depend? It depends on how invested others in the group are in what we’re doing. If I’ve got an “on” group, it’s energizing (but I’m drained when it’s over). If I’ve got an “off” group, it can be excruciating.
6. When you’re sick do you take “sick days” or do you force yourself to continue working? That depends on what kind of sick I am. If I’ve got a tummy yucky, I take a sick day. If I’m contagious, I take a sick day. If I’m just low-grade blah, I go to work.
7. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why? My bed because I adore naps, cuddling with my husband and curling up under the blankets, especially when it’s windy or rainy outside my window.
8. When you go out, where do you like to go? What do you like to do? I like to go out to eat. I’m fond of movies in the theatre and ice cream parlors, too.
9. How’s life? Is it treating you well right now? It’s pretty okay. The school year has started out well, though I’ve yet to find my rhythm. My life would be better if my husband were home, though.
I’m out of here. I have a freshman English class to torture, then I’m heading to meet the CHS gang for trivia night at a local bar (I promise I’ll not drink and I’ll be home early; it’s a school night, after all). Peace…