1) Are you happy with the person you’ve become? Yes. She surprises me all the time
2) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? I can’t STAND the sound of squeaking styrofoam. I love the sound of my children laughing.
3) What’s your biggest “what if”? What if I’d never met Mr. Chili….
4) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Yes, and yes. Well, I don’t know if “believe in them” is the right term; let’s say that I’m holding my options open.
5) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. My desk (specifically my glasses on my desk) and my filing cabinets.
6) Smell the air. What do you smell? There’s a candle on my desk that warms up in the sun and makes the air smell a little sweet and spicy.
7) What’s the worst place you have ever been to? Lynn, Massachusettts
8) Choose: East Coast or West Coast? East
9) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? I’m not particularly attracted to him personally, but I find Adam Levine’s politics VERY appealing
10) To you, what is the meaning of life? Love
11) Define: Art. I’m going with Kwizgiver’s answer here; art is whatever moves someone
12) Do you believe in luck? yes
13) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat’s ass? Patriots. Duh.
14) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who? I did – with Mr. Chili
15) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? yes and nothing of consequence
16) What was the last book you read? I just finished What Dreams May Come by Richard Matheson
17) Do you like the smell of gasoline? Not especially, but I don’t mind it in small doses
18) Do you have any nicknames? yes
19) What was the last movie you saw? Enemy of the State
20) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had? I knocked myself unconscious on a swing set when I was about 7. I woke up with two paramedics over me.
21) Have you ever caught a butterfly? I’ve had them land on me…
22) Do you have any obsessions right now? Nutella, vanilla tea, and Justified
23) What’s your sexual orientation? I am straight with a wide swath of ally
24) Ever had a rumor spread about you? yes
25) Do you believe in magic? Yes, but not in the hocus-pocus sense of the word…