Three guesses where I got it…
1. Why is your favorite color your favorite? Mostly, my favorite colors are my favorites because of the mood I’m in. I do find, though, that I tend to gravitate toward colors that look good on me; greens and browns, mostly, with a few subdued blues thrown in for variety.
2. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals? Who writes these questions? I am fond of most pet-like animals, though I had some bad experiences with my mother’s ferrets. I prefer cats in my household, mostly because I’m averse to walking dogs in the stupid cold, but I’m mightily fond of dogs, too.
3. How much time do you spend on the computer? Too much. One of my goals is to greatly reduce my screen time.
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer? Again with the stupid aside to a question! I blog, I read news, I facebook, and I chat.
5. Are you a clock watcher? Nope; not unless I have to be somewhere or someone’s counting on me for something.
6. What do you/did you look for in a partner? I needed someone whose views were enough aligned with mine that we could live together; I honestly don’t know how people with vastly divergent views can make a marriage work. I needed someone with a strong sense of himself and who was, above all, kind.
7. What type of clothing do you prefer? I’ve settled into a style – well, actually, a couple of styles; one for summer, one for winter – that could best be described as dress casual.
8. What is your favorite type of music? Depends on my mood. I swing from om-y classical (check out the Tallis Scholars; they’re who I listen to when I need to unplug) to rock music played at teenage-boy volume.
9. Do you believe in the paranormal, Ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending? Let’s say I’m keeping my options open. I know that there’s more to us than we see, but I don’t know what the exact nature of that energy is.
10. The most important question: Do you have a inie or outie belly button? innie
11. What kind of car do you drive? I am the very proud owner of a 2006 Volkswagen Golf, black, standard, four doors, heated seats and a sunroof. It just became my dream car; while I was away, Mr. Chili installed a bluetooth radio, so I can talk to my car to work my phone! It’s awesome.
12. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or The Boys Are Back in Town? Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, though I’m much more about the Back in Black…
13. Camping or the Ritz? Please. Have you MET me?! The Ritz! Chili doesn’t camp.
14. What food are you craving RIGHT NOW . . . did you eat it? I’m looking forward to my chicken pot pie for dinner.
15. The most thrilling place you’ve ever visited. Why? I don’t know if I’d call it “thrilling” – in fact, I found it much more soothing than anything else – but I’ve loved, loved, LOVED being in Bermuda.
16. If you could slip into the skin of one public figure–celebrity, artist,–who would it be? I can’t begin to wonder about this question. Would I keep my personality, or would I be able to understand the world as they do? If it’s the latter, I’d want to be my husband for a day, just to understand our marriage from his point of view.
17. Look up from your computer. What do you see first? This:
18. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone else, if you’d like. Let your light shine; be a source of strength and courage; share your wisdom; radiate love. – Wilferd Peterson (note the card on the wall above; I played with the punctuation to make it fit the question’s requirement).
19. Name the one thing you just don’t understand about kids today. Their enthusiastic apathy.
20. If you could steal one work of art from a museum or gallery, which would it be? I wouldn’t steal a work of art; I’m perfectly happy with reproductions. I’m awfully fond of The Wave