Boosted, as ever, from Kwizgiver. Thank you, Honey!
1. Do you ever have trouble making up your mind? I often do, and this week has been an especially difficult one in terms of decision-making. I think I’ve come to one, though, and having made it, I think I feel better… but not much….
2. Do you think you always learn from your mistakes? Most of the time, yes. There are some lessons I need over and over again (but some that I refuse to concede are mistakes in the first place, like, you know, caring for people)…
3. Have you ever felt that you were either older or younger, for your age during a particular time? I have always felt like an old soul. Having to grow up too soon didn’t help matters.
4. Have you had trouble losing weight? Yes. Hasn’t anyone who’s ever tried to lose weight?
5. Who’s the most “wholesome” rock artist that you like? Sting.
6. Do you like to party or are you more of a homebody? I’m a partying homebody. That was Kwizgiver’s answer, but it’s perfect for me, too. I like to entertain in my own spaces.
7. Do you feel the need to share your burdens? I do. I’m a very collaborative person by nature. I hate feeling like I’m alone in a struggle.
8. Do you know the lady next door? (yes, you can pick either side.) I’m actually pretty close to my neighbor across the street.
9. Do you ever feel inferior? I often do, and it takes a lot to talk myself out of that feeling (which is why I’m such a collaborative person; if I can run my ideas past people whose intellects I admire, then I know I’m on the right track).