Via Kwizgiver, AKA, my dealer.
1. What’s the BEST rock band that you have seen live? Mr. Chili got us primo seats to see The Police at Fenway one year. It was awesome.
2. Could you image being in a situation where you would run from the police? I was just thinking about this today. I wouldn’t be RUNNING from them, per se, but if I had a sick or injured child in my car, I wouldn’t stop for being pulled over for speeding; they’d just have to chase me to the hospital and deal with me there.
3. Have you ever been asked for an autograph? as a matter of fact, I have been; yearbooks, you know….
4. What would you change about your living room? Not a thing.
5. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass
6. Last hug? Bean gave me a good one before heading for bed tonight
7. Have you ever had to make up your mind? All the frickin’ time. Doesn’t everyone?
8. What is on top of your refrigerator? A couple of large platters that only come out at the holidays
9. Did it work out for you in terms of kids? (Meaning how did it work out & are you happy. In other words, from “Have none, wanted none” to “8 kids & 3 grandkids) Wanted two girls, got two girls. Perfect.
10. Are you afraid of the dark? Nope. Haven’t been for a very long time.
11. What if you had three wishes – what would you wish for? enough money, enough time, and good health for me and my beloved ones
12. Do you feel sad often? Lately, yes, but not as a rule.
13. Have you ever been in lust for an extended period of time? I have been very (very!) happily coupled for nearly 20 years, so yes.
14. Do you shower daily? Of course. Depending on the day and the conditions, sometimes more than once a day. There is nothing like a long, luxurious shower.
15. Have you ever prank called someone? When I was in high school
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Right now it is; all my work stuff is in there, cluttering up Mr. Chili’s half. I’m working on repackaging it all, but it’s taking me some time. It’s sad, frustrating work.
17. You are about to die. What do you do with your worldly possessions? I pass some of it – the important bits – to people I love. I loved that my mother was able to give important things to important people while she was still alive.
18. Tell us about the first time that you bought a car. I bought a used Honda CRX after my used Renault Fuego bit it. I think I paid $1200 bucks.
19. What is your favorite type of music? That depends entirely on my mood. Sometimes I want teenage-boy loud rock and roll, sometimes I want ancient chamber music. No, really…
20. What’s your family like? I have a perfect family. Between those who live in my household (both full- and part-time), I have a couple of super-close chosen family. I am making up for the instability and dysfunction of my youth with an embarrassment of riches in family now.