From my dealer, Kwizgiver:
1. What are your LEGAL initials? SAF
2. Who’s the first B in your contacts? A former student whose last name is Baker
3. When was the last time you laughed really hard? Mr. Chili and I got into a giggle fit the other day; I don’t even remember what was so funny.
4. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them? I’ve come to understand that when someone walks out of your life, there’s no point in trying to chase them; someone who wants to go is going to go.
5. Explain your last awkward moment? I was a little itchy about having to write an email to my professor asking for some assistance in navigating what I foresee as some potential land mines in my class. She emailed back saying that she was going to email me on Monday about getting together to talk about that, so it was all good. We’re meeting on Thursday morning.
6. Are you afraid of the dark? I was when I was a kid, but I’m really not any more. I actually prefer the dark to artificial light.
7. Do you have good vision? I have good close vision, but my far vision sucks.
8. Have you ever tripped someone? Not intentionally.
9. Have you ever slapped someone? When I was a kid, I used to get into it with my sister, but I haven’t intentionally hit anyone for a very long time.
10. Are you Irish? Nope. Mostly Scot.
11. Do you use chap stick? Nope. My favorite stuff is Blistex in the blue pot, but sometimes I use Blistex in a stick.
12. Do you have any scars? A couple. Some you can even see.
13. Is there someone you will never forgive? Forgiveness is a tricky thing. There are plenty of people I’ve forgiven, but I’m certainly not forgetting (nor putting myself in a position to need to forgive again).
14. Are you dating the person you last held hands with? I suppose, though I’m not “dating” in the strictest sense of the word.
15. Name the last person to text you? Punk sent me a message to let me know that Bean doesn’t have a field hockey game this afternoon (the middle school field hockey coach is Punk’s sophomore English teacher).
16. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you? In fact, I married someone 7 years older than I am.
17. Can you go in public looking like you do? I already have been in public looking like I do… (that was Kwizgiver’s answer, but it’s mine, too).
18. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A? Does “Auntie” count?
19. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I generally sleep on Mr. Chili’s left.
20. What’s the first thing you’ll do on your wedding day? The first thing I did was shower.
21. Do you fall for people easily? Yes, actually.
22. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days? I’ve been hugged several times in 5 days.
23. Do you miss the way things used to be? Not really. I’m a “let’s move forward” kind of girl.