Boosted, with love, from Kwizgiver:
1. Ever been given or received an engagement ring? Yes. Mr. Chili gave me a lovely diamond and sapphire ring when he asked me to marry him.
2. Longest relationship? My husband and I have been together for 20 years.
3. Last gift you received? Mr. Chili brought home flowers the other day, just ‘cuz.
4. Ever dropped a mobile phone? Yes, and every time it happens, I panic.
5. When’s the last time you worked out? I teach a yoga class every Sunday and Wednesday, and a strength and stretch class on Tuesday mornings at 7:30.
6. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on? I’m reasonably sure that most of our household income goes to food.
7. Last food you ate? I had some toast for breakfast.
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Strangely, the first thing I notice about anyone is whether they’re wearing wedding rings. After that, I notice energy.
9. One favorite song? I don’t have ONE favorite song. I currently have Marry Me by Train on continuous loop.
10. Where do you live? I’ve made my home in coastal New England for my whole life. My family and I live in a beautiful little contemporary Cape. This house has held the happiest years of my life.
11. High school attended: EAHS. I went back to do half my internship there, too.
12. Cell phone provider: Ugh. AT&T
13. Favorite shop: I don’t really have one. There are a couple of local places that I love in Quaint Coastal City.
14. Longest job: Does “Mommy” count? I’ve been doing that for 15 years.
15. Do you own a smart phone? Why? Of course I do; my husband is a Mac geek. I have an iPhone 4
16. Do you prank call people? Nope.
17. Last wedding you attended? My sister and her wife were wed in 2010.
18. First friend you’d call if you won the lottery: My husband. No one else would know.
19. Last time you saw your best friend(s) Bowyer came by for dinner last night; I’m hoping to see O’Mama this week.
20. Favorite fast food Restaurant: I’ve grown rather fond of the Five Guys Burgers that just opened in our town.