It is the 40th birthday of Roe v. Wade. In honor of the day, I have some links for you:
1. Are you familiar with the 1 in 3 Campaign? You might want to check it out.
2. Here is where I go when I need reliable sources for my information.
3. Mother Jones does a lovely job of deconstructing the efforts made to erode Roe’s effect (with graphs and visuals).
4, This is a great spot for a lot of different kinds of information.
5. I’m in love with Planned Parenthood. They get regular donations from me, I have a sticker on my car, and I fully support the work that they do.
6. Turns out that poor women are more regularly denied access to abortion. Shocker, I know.
7. This is a good article.
8. Here are some of the reasons why I’m pro-choice, in case anyone cares.
9. And here’s a piece I put together about the many, many changes (and none of them good) that have been made to women’s access to reproductive health care (including abortion services) in the last few years.