2. Looking out the window and seeing grass and leaves instead of feet-deep piles of snow.
3. Teaching. Specifically, I miss the interactions with the kids and some of my coworkers.
4. Weather warm enough for driving with the windows down.
5. Good t.v. I can’t wait for The Newsroom to come back.
6. My pride of cats. Every once in a while, I’m hit with how much I miss the Small One, especially.
7. Being able to turn on the news and NOT be frustrated to the point of nausea.
8. The feeling of being able to eat whatever I want with little or no consequences suffered afterward.
9. There are some artists whose work I miss, Fred Gwynne, John Candy, Johnny Cash among them
10. My grandmother. I miss her a lot.