I was having trouble coming up with a topic for today’s TTT, so I asked the lovely and creative Dingo what I should write about. One of her suggestions was “10 things that make you laugh out loud just thinking about them.” I can’t think of ten things that make me laugh OUT LOUD, but here are ten things that make me smile/chuckle/giggle:
1. This picture.
It’s Bean and Bruder looking at fish.
2. This video (taken in the same place, but a couple of years later).
3. This whole scene (be careful; there’s language).
Check out the look on Will Smith’s face when Mom comes down the hallway….
5. This ad makes me chuckle:
6. Mike Meyers as his own Scottish father:
7. Bob Nelson’s football routine. It doesn’t matter how many times I see it; it makes me laugh every time.
8. Punkin’ Pie has an almost preternatural sense of comedic timing, and while I can’t really render anything that she does here in any way that would do it justice, trust me when I tell you that she makes me laugh out loud a few times a week.
9. The Siri argument. “Ask my wife if the washing machine…” “….is the only thing you’ve been sitting on lately….. Oh, dear.” “Hey, look! I googled ‘anger management techniques.”
10. When Lewis Black (whom I love on The Daily Show) was on The Big Bang Theory (one of my favorite t.v. shows), it was perfect.