Ten “G” things.
1. Someone I love: Gerry.
2. Something I like to eat: green grapes. Seriously; in the summertime, I can demolish an entire bag of grapes without ever looking up from my book. I have a weakness for things I can eat one at a time (chips, M&Ms, grapes, that sort of thing).
3. A color: Green. I’m a fair-skinned, red-headed Scot; most of my wardrobe is comprised of forest greens, browns, and dark greys and purples.
4. A good movie: Gone Baby Gone. I saw it literally years ago, and I’m STILL mulling over how I feel about the ending.
5. A place I’ve been: Gloucester.
6. A thing I really don’t like: Gagging. Gagging is usually a precursor to puking, which is something I really, REALLY don’t like.
7. A critter I like: I used to have pretty goldfish. I think guinea pigs are kind of cute, though I wouldn’t want to have one.
8. Something I can do: Grammar. I know ‘grammar’ isn’t a verb, but I’m a lot of people’s go-to person when they need a grammar question settled.
9. Something I can’t/don’t do: Gamble. I never understood the allure of gambling; I guess I just don’t have the receptors in my brain that make gambling attractive.
10. Something I wish for: Goodness and generosity. I think that the world could be made a whole lot nicer if people were just a little more gentle (there’s another one!) with each other.
Happy Tuesday, Y’all!