My new catch phrase is “this is what you get when you vote Republican.” Here, then, are 10 things you get when you vote Republican:
1. I figure I’ll start with the heavy hitter. Louie Gohmert explains ebola
2. Scott Brown explains how your child is exactly the same as a foreign corporation.
3. Every time I hear people interviewed on NPR about why they’re going to vote republican, they ALWAYS say it’s because “they (the republicans in question) can go and get things done.” Really? No; REALLY?!
4. Here, we have the always lovely combination of Republican and Christian.
5. Paul Ryan hasn’t given up on his goal to destroy healthcare for millions of Americans.
6. Then we have the guy whose solution to the Ebola crisis is mass execution.
8. Texas is always good for a laugh. Here‘s a guy comparing the separation of Church and State to – no lie – the Holocaust.
9. This guy thinks it’s okay to call a female reporter “Sweetheart,” and then wonders why he’s losing the women’s vote by double digits.
10. Let’s round out our list with this guy, who doesn’t want any of them gays in the GOP.
Seriously; that list was WAY too easy to compile.